0

Marching With Caesar by R.W. Peake

Posted on Saturday, February 2, 2013

Marching With Caesar: Civil WarMarching With Caesar: Civil War by R.W. Peake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Did the book end the way you expected? On one hand yes, the book ended as I expected but on the other no it did not. I am guessing that there is a third book to this. Would be interesting reading.

Top 3 things I liked about the whole book Caesar – I love everything about Caesar. The uncanny way they author wrote makes me think he actually lived during this era. Knowing that this book is more than just fiction.

Top 3 things I liked about the main character He always seemed fair and honest with everyone under his command. He was not a pushover or allowed others to take advantage of him. He always was trying to look out for his fellow men. It showed he cared but did not want them knowing he cared.

Top 3 things I liked about the setting in this book It was in the Roman Empire. There are not many good books about the Roman Empire. I count this as one of the great ones to read.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

Discussion

Leave a response