0

Collapse by Richard Stephenson

Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2013

Collapse (New America, #1)Collapse by Richard Stephenson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

How you define yourself is a central theme in this story.
That I too, would do, whatever it took to make sure my family survived. Must always adapt and improvise, when needed. Especially when, our lives depend on it.

If you were to talk with the author, what would you want to know?
Would have liked more of a conclusion, instead of leaving things unfinished.

Consider the ending. Did you expect it or were you surprised?
Yes, I expected it and although open-ended it seemed to fit the writer's style.

Is the story plot or character driven?
Yes, all characters are certainly driven.


Book club picked this as a read/review.


View all my reviews

Discussion

Leave a response