0

Review: A Tale of the Other Kind by Leandi Cameron

Posted on Friday, March 29, 2013

A Tale of the Other Kind (Therian, #1)A Tale of the Other Kind by Leandi Cameron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Favourite quote … ‘Don’t taunt me dear boy. This will be your only warning.’

Top 3 things I liked about the main character. Kai was loyal. He was very protective and courageous. He grows from a boy learning about his powers to a man in love. He transforms in more ways than one and the author has captured this perfectly.

Why would you recommend or not recommend this book? I will definitely recommend this book. Was fairly entertaining to read and has given me a new insight on YA books.

List the places mentioned in the book. Drakensberg Mountains / Mystic Club / Sabie High School / Kruger Game Park / Kalahari Desert / Venice. All very romantic.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

Posted in

No Comments

Discussion

Leave a response