0

Review: Straight Dope A 360 degree look into American drug culture by LeRon Barton

Posted on Monday, May 6, 2013

Straight Dope A 360 degree look into American drug cultureStraight Dope A 360 degree look into American drug culture by LeRon Barton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Compare two of the characters in this book. Cannot compare two addicts, one is just as bad as the other. The only thing that might be different is the type of drugs or the duration they were using it for.

At the end of the book, do you feel hope for the characters? All of these people are in prison. The only hope I have is that they do not get out and try to sell drugs again.

How do you define the central theme. I would think that the central theme was for people to understand that they needed to stay away from using and selling drugs.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

Posted in

No Comments

Discussion

Leave a response