0

Secret Words (Secret Dreams Book 1) by Miranda P. Charles

Posted on Sunday, August 4, 2013

Secret Words (Secret Dreams Contemporary Romance 1)Secret Words by Miranda P. Charles
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Did anyone in the book do something you did not like? Tim, he couldn't have left sooner and I'm glad that Jasmine was finally rid of him.

Top 3 things I liked about the main character. As with any steamy romance, she was beautiful. Then, there was her off the chart talent to write best-seller. Lastly, I liked that she was a little insecure, it made her human and it was easier to connect with her.

Did the plot pull you in or did you feel you had to force yourself to read the book? From the word, go, all of us at book club were pulled into this book. It was a light read that was filled with humour and romance.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

Posted in

No Comments

Discussion

Leave a response