0

Review: Amidst Traffic by Michel Sauret

Posted on Sunday, June 9, 2013

Amidst TrafficAmidst Traffic by Michel Sauret
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you were to talk with the author, what would you want to know? I honestly do not think I would ask him anything. Just shake his hand, thank him and let him know that I respect him for his career choice. When people decide to serve in the armed forces so many people forget that they are not just helping to keep peace. These people are offering up there life for the peace and safety of others. It takes a great selfless human to make this choice.

Is the story plot or character driven? Some of the stories are character driven and some are plot driven. The plot driven stories started later with some of the same characters and were character driven. Interesting for the readers.

List the places mentioned in the book. A few of the places mentioned in the stories: Iraq, New York, a plane, Oklahoma, Texas, a bank, Circle K, Chicago, Pittsburgh.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

Posted in

No Comments

Discussion

Leave a response