0

Review: Orange Karen: Tribute to a Warrior by Christina Esdon

Posted on Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Orange Karen: Tribute to a WarriorOrange Karen: Tribute to a Warrior by Christina Esdon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What were the main relationships explored in this book? There were many different stories and genres in this book but I won't focus on that relationship. What drew me to this book was the relationship between the writers and their cause of helping another author.

3 things I liked about the book … There's something for everyone. It's a perfect gift for any book lover and lastly, it's been well-edited and compiled professionally.

Favourite character(s) … Katya in Walkin' Blues. Her role as the 'wounded' healer seemed to fit in with what this book was all about. Not too sure if this was done intentionally.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

Posted in

No Comments

Discussion

Leave a response